2. CANCELLATION: After acceptance, order may be cancelled by the customer at any time by notice in writing, with the understanding that Vendor will be compensated in full for any work or services performed prior to cancellation.
3. ALTERATIONS/SPECIFICATIONS: Prices quoted herein are based upon Vendor’s understanding of the speciﬁcations submitted. If there are changes in speciﬁcations or instructions resulting in additional cost, the work performed will be billed at the current rates.
4. DELIVERY: Unless otherwise speciﬁed, the price quoted does not include delivery to the customer. All estimates are based on continuous and uninterrupted production and delivery of complete order, unless speciﬁcations distinctly state otherwise. Shipping charges from customer to plant, or from supplier to plant are not included in any quotations, unless speciﬁed. At customer’s request, special priority pickup or delivery service by outside services will be provided at prevailing rates.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER: The customer agrees that Vendor may refuse at any time to print or mail any copy, photographs or illustrations of any kind that in its’ sole judgment, it believes, is an invasion of privacy, is degrading, libelous, unlawful, profane, obscene or pornographic; and tends to ridicule or embarrass, or is in bad taste, or which in its’ sole judgment is an infringement on a trade mark, trade name, or copyright, belonging to other.
6. CLAIMS: Work performed shall be deemed to be acceptable to customer unless advised in writing, postmarked or faxed within 2 days of pickup or delivery of the job.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Any liability of Vendor for damages resulting from (i) errors in printing, (ii) any late mailing, shipping or distribution of, or (iii) the failure to mail, any advertisement, pre-print or other materials provided to Vendor (hereafter “materials”), that Vendor has agreed to address, label, mail, ship, print or distribute, shall be limited to the amount Vendor actually received in consideration for the work performed to address, label, mail, ship, print, or distribute the materials in question.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: If performance of the Vendor is delayed by reason of ﬁre, war, civil disturbance, strike, damage by the elements, or other casualty, condemnation, governmental actions, interruptions of power or communication, transportation problems, or any other cause beyond Vendors reasonable control, such nonperformance shall not be a default hereunder and the limit of performance shall be extended for a period which is reasonable in light of such delay.
9. PROTECTION OF CLIENT DATA: Customer and Vendor understand that in connection with this Order, customer may ﬁnd it necessary to disclose to Vendor customer’s client data, business processes and/or other sensitive business information (the “information”) which customer considers conﬁdential prior to its delivery to Vendor. In connection with any such conﬁdential information Vendor agrees to make all reasonable efforts to maintain its conﬁdentiality, including using and requiring its employees to use the same degree to care to protect the information as is used to protect Vendor’s own conﬁdential information. Vendor shall not be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by customer as a result of vendor’s breach of the provisions of the covenant or from any other cause.
10. INVOICE TERMS: In-state customers can apply for terms once they have 3months in-a-row of spending over $10,000 per month in printing. Please know that all prices that are listed on the website have quick pay discount, so if you are wanting to apply for terms the 20% discount will be removed.
11. PAST DUE COLLECTIONS: Customer agrees to pay late fees and court cost and attorney fees and collection agency fees. This contract is governed by laws and jurisdiction of Arizona.
13. ARTWORK, PLATES: All art, computer ﬁles, mechanical pasteups, lithograph and plates supplied by Vendor are Vendor’s property unless speciﬁed otherwise.
14. PROOFS: Proof approval by customer is necessary prior to any processing. Digital format and press proofs are available upon request (and waiver of our liability for error), Customer will proofread and approve (sign off) proof. A proof waiver is available. The vendor will proof as a convenience for the customer, particularly in connection with orders with a tight deadline, but Vendor does not guarantee accuracy.
15. SKETCHES, COPY DUMMIES: All preparatory work created or furnished by Vendor shall remain vendor’s exclusive property and no use of same shall be made, to any ideas obtained from there used, except upon compensation to be determined by Vendor.
16. PRESS PROOFS: An extra charge will be made for press proofs, unless the customer is present when the form is made ready on the press, so that no press time is lost. Presses standing, awaiting approval of customer, will be charged at current rates for the time so consumed.
17. DEADLINES: Delays in production due to the customer’s actions or inactions may result in a extension of deadline(s) and/or adjustment in price.
18. OVER RUNS OR UNDER RUNS: Not to exceed 10% on quantities ordered unless otherwise agreed upon by customer and Vendor. If under run occurs vendor will pro rate and credit invoice. If customer requires “no less than” quantity order, or printed material is to be mailed, the Vendor will require sufﬁcient over run which the customer will be charged for at current rates.
PROOFING is CUSTOMER responsibility and it can be costly if you omit or error. Printers are not held responsible for customer prooﬁng errors. Please be sure to check your proof carefully for all types of errors: spelling, size, position, color, font style, phone numbers, dates, times, address, price, limits, web site, email, etc. The most accurate proof possible is our calibrated proof.
QUALITY: No printer can print the perfect job, there is always variation. Our quality level is above average for pleasing color and commercial quality. We specialize in low cost, fast, good quality printing.
COLOR MATCH: If close color match is desired, you must view and sign our supplied proof. All other type of proofs will be matched by densitometer to color bars, with no guarantee of match. All printers produce jobs with slight color variation throughout the entire press run. Slight color variation is not grounds for a guarantee claim.